How do I report a street light outage?

If you notice that there is a street light out and you would like to report it, please call Wisconsin Public Service at (800) 450-7260 or submit your concerns online HERE.

How do I report an issue with a traffic signal?

Please call the Public Works office at (920) 339-4060.

How do I get a sign installed for safety?

Requests are made to the City Engineer at (920) 339-4061. Once received, each request is reviewed by an internal committee to determine necessity and if it meets installation guidelines established by the MUTCD (Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices).

How does staff determine where traffic signals and signs are installed?

Locations are reviewed by staff to determine if they meet the guidelines of the MUTCD (Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices).