How do I file a claim against the City?

Online version of our claim form coming soon!  Please note that you will need to attach any invoice(s)/receipt(s) associated with your claim.

You can also print out and complete a PDF version of the form and submit to the City Clerk's via e-mail at or by mail to 335 S. Broadway, De Pere, WI 54115.